Thursday, January 3, 2013

I found the recipe to try!

I found the gluten-free dairy-free scone recipe! Well, it can be altered any way.
Gluten-Free High-Fiber Date Nut Scone

Ingredients

2 1/4 cups The Pure Pantry Buckwheat Flax Baking Mix1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons chilled butter or Earth Balance margarine
2/3 cup chopped pitted dates
1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
2/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt (or soy or coconut yogurt)
2 egg whites, lightly beaten (or egg replacer)....(Follow link above for full instructions)
I went gluten free at the beginning of the year for a while, and one of the problems I had with it was a lack of fiber. So when I was searching for my delicious scone recipe, I wanted to make sure I had things that were not only delicious, but would be beneficial to me. If I have a hearty, high-fiber, gluten-free, dairy-free nommy to eat every morning, I'll be a pretty happy panda, I tell you what.

Double Chocolate Chip Scones Recipe (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free)
Raspberry Lemon Scones (Gluten Free and vegan)
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Scone (This one amused me, at the end it says to serve with double cream)


I will try these, some day. One day. Every day....well, maybe just some day and one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment